Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than hundreds of thousands of people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
We search for experienced and passionate UX/UI specialist, who is ready to take part in the development of web apps for monitoring & diagnostics in industry and energy, design of energy systems, sensor data visualization, industrial business process automation, monitoring distributed infrastructures.
We are working on solution and products which enable another level of visual analytics, make daily work of engineers easier and more efficient. Out solutions are used by dozens and hundreds of employees who are working in the areas of design and commissioning of complex industrial equipment.
Having experience in traditionally presented on the market fields of UX/UI, on this position you will have a chance to face new challenges and contribute to the development of modern web technologies in industry and energy.
What are responsibilities?
- Developing UX and UI for modern industrial web and mobile applications;
- Elicitation of requirements for GUIs;
- Creating icons (SVG), working with style guides and developing design systems;
- Collaborating with other UX/UI specialists and developers;
- Supporting documentation creation;
- Conduction UX audits, supporting QA activities.
What are main requirements?
- Solid UX/UI portfolio;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in UX / UI tools: Figma, Axure, Photoshop etc.;
- Good knowledge of UX/UI patterns. Ability to explain your solution and negotiation skills;
- Excellent graphic design skills (composition, typography, colors etc.);
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Strong time management skills;
- English: Intermediate+.
Would be beneficial:
- Experience with rich user interface systems (data visualization, displaying loads of information in one screen.
- Employment via turnkey contract (договор подряда);
- Flexible schedule;
- Remote work with periodic visits to the office (“Admiralteyskaya” subway station);
- International projects & interesting tasks;
- Be prepared to execute test task.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time