With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer Design & Development help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
· You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
· You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
· You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
· You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
Use your Skills- Responsibility!!
- What You Need To Make Real What Matters
· B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
· You need to be an engineering graduate with 2-4 years of experience in design and development
· You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
· Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
· You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time