At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Expert knowledge of AWS data landscape (Redshift, S3, Glue, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, Kinesis).
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience on implementation and design of applications on database management systems, Big Data preferred.
- You should have minimum 3 years’ experience with SQL, Performance tuning.
- You should have minimum 2 years’ experience with data processing frameworks like Spark/Python.
- You should be Proficient in relational database management systems (RDBMS), data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, ETL.
- You should be able to Manage internal interactions with Product Manager, Project Manager, Development Team (e.g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architect, Developers, Testers) and other stakeholders.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any equivalent degree.
- 5- 8 Years of Total Experience in implementation and design of applications on database management systems, Big Data preferred.
- We will prefer candidates with Knowledge of agile(scrum) development methodology
- You have to Work in close coordination with technical teams, product and project management for planning and delivery.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time