Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SCM PD Director of Process Transformation
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Program Director for a large, internal End to End Supply Chain workstream. This position reports to the Vice President SCM Planning and Digitalization as part of a global Supply Chain Transformation Project to improve cost and resilience. You will be responsible for:
- All aspect of a program lifecycle from initiation to closure
- You will be responsible for the results of the program with regards to quality, time and cost targets.
- You will also manage the workstreams risks according to company’s guidelines (ERM).
- You will ensure compliance to all quality procedures and policies applicable.
- You will continuously track status and target achievements, prepare overview and report on program progress, risks, timelines etc. for various management levels (includes C-level).
- You will prepare, set-up and facilitate meetings.
- You will define and ensure implementation of a workstream to drive improvement of mission critical End to End Supply Chain planning processes. The initial focus will be on and is not limited to definition and implementation of
- central inventory mgmt. & optimization
- country warehouse transparency related to inventory and sales
- centralized ordering process
- improvements to maturity of global S&OP process
- Sales Programs to manage lot reservations, customer inventory mgmt. solutions
- continuous improvement processes and culture
- You will coordinate and support workstreams, align interfaces within the teams and across functions (SCM, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Country Organizations) as well as facilitate sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques for all program workstreams.
- You will act as personal advisor to Senior Management, in all Transformation related issues and resolve conflicts and escalate critical issues early to management.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience in leading a Sales and Operations Planning function and process in an international setting.
- You demonstrate data driven decision making and have successfully implemented such a mindset in global organizations.
- You have experience and proven records in managing complex, international project/programs.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills and you show team and customer orientation.
- Intercultural sensitive, managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths.
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills are necessary, knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
- You are motivated, flexible, able and willing to work under high time pressure and deliver high quality results.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have comprehensive training and experience in Project and Program Management disciplines; including experience in a Medical Technology industry
- You have ability to assess programs against Product Business Case and Project goals to maintain the Project Value Proposition
- You have the ability to analyze project constraints and find opportunities, can perform contingency planning and implement risk mitigation.
- Previous international assignments are of advantage
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.