Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specialises in highly optimised in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen or Munich office we are looking for a Software Lead Architect - BSP (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Definition of complex architectures and configurations of embedded BSP software layer according to customer requirements and ABU platform definitions.
- Support of requirements analysis, breakdown and technical coordination with the customer
- Consulting of customers with regards to embedded systems with Linux and Android OS, kernel, hypervisor and BSP configurations.
- design of low level SW components for Linux and Android OS
- Definition and planning of work packages for the BSP software development.
- Participation in developing and implementing the technical roadmap for the BSP team
- Support of software integration (CI/CD), testing and failure/performance analysis
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer/software engineering or related discipline.
- Several years experience in embedded software development and system deployment for complex multiprocessor systems.
- Very good technical background in embedded system software development and state of the art automotive SoCs
- Strong experience in architecture definition and SW design on kernel and BSP level.
- Very good knowledge of Linux, Android and QNX OS
- Good Knowledge of development processes for embedded software design.
- Strong communication, presentation and social skills.
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mrs. Eva Kaiser.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time