We are looking for a leader of the Purchase-To-Pay Delivery Optimization team. P2P DO is a team of 13 experienced experts with the focus on accounts payable and supply chain management processes and internal transition projects. In your role you will be responsible for leading and coaching of all team members and you will be focused on Service Excellence, Operational Excellence and Transition Management.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the GBS P2P Delivery Optimization team.
- You identify and implement innovative ideas, best practices, and methods to reduce operational cost and/or to increase quality and transparency.
- You support your direct reports and colleagues who are dealing with business process analysis, process optimization initiatives and with topics related to productivity increase.
- You drive automation and digitalization initiatives within GBS P2P CZ.
- You implement measures to ensure achievement of defined savings and targets.
- You manage implementation of global processes in GBS Delivery Center Czech Republic.
- You coordinate transition projects in accordance with project plan and budget.
- You support audits/assessments and Customer Relationship Managers in various topics.
What we expect from you?
- Prior leadership experience.
- Organized and engaged, possessing a strong attention to people and process management.
- Ability to drive changes and to support decisions of the Senior Management Team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written, German a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Orientation in P2P area would be beneficial.
- Open-minded attitude.
We can offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of
- extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time