Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Business and Operations Development Manager (w/m/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as an inspiring partner from headquarters to regions/countries to develop & implement Go-to-Market and operations strategy for Siemens Healthineers’ next-gen immersive and digital education products/services, such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulations, Serious Gaming, Experimental Learning and Workforce solutions (FlexForce, CrewPlace, Remote) for both imaging and laboratory business
- You facilitate and govern with focused countries on the sales and operational planning (S&OP) process. Henceforth, you will support developing long-term integrated business planning operational strategies for effective and efficient end-to-end supply chain management from order in-take to order delivery
- You enable the pricing strategy together with Finance Head for the selected portfolio for countries such as portfolio value mapping, price/volume trade-off, brand laddering, market intelligence radar, product customer bundling, customer segmentation and pricing execution
- You develop business cases for a variety of customer scenarios and investment proposals in collaboration with the Finance, Product management and Business Development Management team. You analyze business trends to supply the team with unique insights and strategies, and serve as the HQ and country teams’ thought partner
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree and an excellent academic record required in management and business administration; MBA is preferred
- You have long-term professional experience in commercial pricing, management consulting, business development and/or supply chain operations management
- You have very good skills in developing business cases as well as investment proposals and coming up with a business development strategy
- You have a profound understanding of business performance metrics and skills in presenting the data sets in a visual representation to management, such as financial reporting and strategic business planning
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft office skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage at all levels of the organization (especially HQ Country relationship dynamics)
- You operate under minimal supervision and can deal with gray areas of business & operations development strategies
- Superior analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- You can work collaboratively in a team environment
- You get of your comfort zone and trying new things as your daily mantra
- You are adaptive and reflective: willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- You are willing to travel (20% -30%)
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time