Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This individual will lead Fire Service business development activities for the Enterprise Zone by uncovering and developing sales opportunities through relationships with end users and facility management companies. This role will report directly to the Zone BT Sales Manager and is a home office-based position.
Working with sales resources throughout the country, this individual is expected to generate and manage a large number of highly qualified opportunities for Building Technologies fire services. At the direction of this individual, assigned Area resources will handle technical and proposal responsibilities while this individual focuses on developing and establishing strong ongoing relationships with key stakeholders, contracting personnel, and owners. This individual shall be an expert on Siemens existing contracting vehicles and strategies and shall work to favorably position Building Technologies for new fire service business.
- Drive programmatic Engagement at a high level within the accounts to drive service agreement growth for Siemens
- Develop business opportunities and generate sales volume
- Develop projects to enhance the company’s probability of success through price and preference
- Neutralize or put competition at a disadvantage
- Supports Area and Zone sales management with strategic planning and forecasting
- Maintains technical competence of company’s products, applications and services
- Represents Siemens in industry associations, professional organization and affiliations
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory approval ratings and to create outstanding customer value.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Required travel: 50%
- General Computer skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This individual must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present herself/himself and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment
- Demonstrates an expert knowledge of Fire Services
- Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of area of specialization.
Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.