Responsible for proper closing and reporting and/or general ledger work of assigned entities or similar related accounting work.
1. Complete closing steps in SAP and group reporting tool and process general ledger postings on time for the monthly/quarterly closing or similar related accounting work.
2. Review journal vouchers proposed by business to determine whether they comply with the group reporting guidelines and PRC GAAP.
3. Prepare financial statements disclosure reporting and PRC GAAP draft financial statements, including bridge group reporting to PRC GAAP reporting.
4. Timely escalate of any hurdles affecting quality and timeliness of reporting.
5. Proactively support managers in identifying and implementing improvement opportunities, for example, quality and efficiencies, for both one entity and across entities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time