Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Philippines team as CRM Finance Assistant (Contract) to support our CRM Controlling Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for overall project monitoring (Commercial)
- You will be involved with booking validation of order intake, update of calculation, venue booking and monitoring of cost, inventory and cash flow
- You will be involved with monthly/ quarter closing routines in coordination with Accounting
- You will be involved with monthly schedule preparation
- You will be analyzing project profitability and raise journal vouchers (JV) to correct entries as maybe necessary
- You will be involved with monthly ad hoc reports preparation in alignment with CRM controller
- You will perform timely checking of employee liquidations
- You will ensure compliance processes are adhered by complying to commercial procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your tertiary education, preferably in Accounting
- You are experienced in using Advanced MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- You are experienced in using SAP
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi-cultural environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-ph/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time