Operations department of Siemens Advanta Consulting (Beijing Office is looking for a PLM Associate Consultant).
What you'll do
- Analyze markets, industries, and competitors through desktop research
- Conduct client or expert interviews to drive for business insights
- Support to facilitate internal and external workshops with customers, with a structure and guided group discussion on strategy, solutions, interviews, etc.
- Help develop top management presentations
What you'll need
- Excellent university degree, preferably in engineering, IT / software, or business
- Relevant practical experience in consulting and/or industry
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment
- Convincing communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Independent and team-oriented work approach
- Mobility and flexibility
Siemens Advanta Consulting – supporting clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of
Siemens AG, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including
internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the
global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools,
methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of
business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics,
manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Advanta Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time