Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Assiatant Project Manager!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Owner of project quality, make sure customer site is prepared according to Siemens product planning guideline and government specification
- Owner of project speed, able to deliver a reliable project plan as well as execution
- Owner of project cost, avoid waste and in charge of non-conformance cost, claim management happened on the project
- Interface towards enduer customers in SCM phase, act as facilitator to coordinate the internal resource to solve project problems in time
- Make sure all project data and document completeness and on time maintenance
- Pre-sales activities support to sales team before contract signature
- Able to manage the projects according to PM@siemens guideline
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- uilding learning organizations is your expertise
- ave extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
- Healthcare industry background as a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time