Are you eager to work in a very innovative and international environment? Do you want to be part of the success of our simulation solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our Simcenter software engineers’ teams, in Leuven!
What You Will Be Doing
As part of the “Model Lifecycle Management” team, you contribute, through your knowledge and your enthusiasm, to the development of our simulation software solution Simcenter System Simulation.
You imagine and design innovative solutions in a scientific, dynamic and international (India, France) context. Within your SCRUM team, you develop your skills through contact with experienced developers all over the world.
- You design, build and maintain complex applications enforcing coding standards. With the support of your management and the product owner, you are proactively anticipating product innovations.
- You participate in the specification, development and validation of new features using advances programming technologies.
This position is to be filled Leuven, Belgium.
What you will need to bring
We would love to hear from if you have a Master / engineering degree or equivalent, and an expertise in Java language with Spring boot framework.
- You should come with a strong understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns and industries best practices
- Your organizational skills allow you to hit the deadlines under strict project timelines while not sacrificing quality in the code.
- Thanks to your excellent communications skills and your lever of English, you build positive relationships with your colleagues and you integrate easily in a team consisting of engineers from different nations and cultures.
Working at Siemens Software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time