Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
Preparation of RFQ documents for example lube oil , control oil, Drain Systems, Wet Compression System
• Coordination with Client, Project Management, Lead Engineer, Purchasing, Vendors and engineering departments, Project management support.
• Checking the vendor bids and providing Clarifications, technical vender negotiations.
• Vendor evaluation including risk assessment and support the commercial selection.
• Checking of vendor design and documentation. Supporting the detailed design by vendors for for example lube oil , control oil, Drain Systems, Wet Compression System, including assembly drawings, detail drawings, O&M manuals
• Ensuring alignment of the vendors solution with Product Requirements specification and customer needs & interface clarification
• Support purchasing to find best total cost solutions.
• Document and drive implementation in SAP PDM.
• Release and maintain reference documentation in COMOS, Team Centre or related databases
• Provide field/site support if required
• Support during warranty
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree
• 3 to 10 years of engineering work experience
• 2 years in process engineering or energy management
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
• Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time