At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
You will join the Platform development center, in charge of the development of our software Simcenter Amesim., your responsibilities will be:
- Design software architecture
- Develop and maintain graphical tools for data processing and analysis.
- Design and maintain Graphical User Interfaces (GUI)
- Develop and maintain scripting APIs
- Create automatic tests
- Support for internal and external customer
- Participate actively to the Agile / Scrum software development.
Proactive in your day-to-day work, you will be involved in all project phases. The ideal candidate will have the passion for usability, performance and maintainability. The customer satisfaction must be a source of motivation.
- Good level in English is a must have.
- Good relational, autonomous, painstaking with a good ability in team working, it is easy for you to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time