Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries.
We are looking for a Finance Accounting & Controlling intern for a 6 months curricular internship starting in July 2021 to join our Finance team based in Genova. During the internship you will work both in smartworking and in the office when needed.
You will be part of an international team based in different locations across Italy, Germany, Israel and India and you will interact with different stakeholders in the finance organization. You will operate under supervision, and during the internship you will support the team on activities like controlling and reporting.
- According to generally accepted accounting procedures, you will support preparing standard and specialized financial reports;
- You will work within an international team and on financial data with global focus;
- You will work on problems with limited scope with initiative;
- You will support monthly closing activities, i.e. by preparing journal entries;
- You will contribute on administrative/finance duties to support Segment Controlling;
- You will access to confidential information and that requires discretion and judgment on sensitive data;
- You will work on standard tools like SAP and, if needed, on other tools like Tableau, and Knime.
Skills and qualification
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration or economics;
- Team player showing high social competence in working with international teams;
- Reliability, self-responsibility and trustworthiness;
- Good MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good English skills.
Preferred skills and qualification
· First experience like previous internships or other practical activities is appreciated
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time