Clinical Marketing Specialist, POC Cardiac
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
As a Clinical Marketing
Specialist you will serve as the lead Clinical Marketing
representative for our point of care cardiac diagnostics product lines. The CMS
will be a key member of the clinical marketing team partnering with their
product line marketing manager to lead the development of business-critical,
customer-facing, strategic medical content in support of point of care business
- Developing and executing clinical marketing strategy to support market growth objectives associated with a novel point of care cardiac platform, including protocol development creation and support for key studies supporting outcomes demonstrating clinical, operational and/or financial improvements in the healthcare setting.
- Developing, writing, and translating complex scientific data to a broad audience across wide ranging diagnostic areas.
- Developing strategic content for full range of medical content (slide presentations, advisory boards, strategy guides, monographs, discussion guides, training resources, symposia, etc.).
- Communicating and delivery of training related to key disease state medical content with internal regional and country sales and marketing teams, working closely with marketing teams to refine content.
- Leading and executing projects including but not limited to the development of KOL white papers, customer case studies, health economic impact studies, research and analysis of scientific literature, white papers, and other relevant scientific and medical literature.
- KOL Advisory Panel, and Speakers Bureau management.
- Clinical Marketing study management and support.
- Supporting and providing input to clearly establish key product claim requirements and differentiators.
- Providing support and ideas for new business proposals and tactical planning. Ensuring project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in depth knowledge of diagnostics industry.
- Supporting the market segment and product marketing teams as needed to ensure successful commercialization of new product releases and marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining deep clinical market knowledge and staying current on industry trends and guidelines to incorporate as appropriate into the strategy.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Expertise:
- Advanced degree in life sciences preferred. Bioscience degree or PhD preferred.
- Strong knowledge in the point of care diagnostics field preferred with demonstrated experience in the cardiovascular disease state.
- Experience in clinical marketing within a medical device or diagnostic company.
- 8-10 years of professional work experience required.
- Strong experience in developing and working with KOLs.
- Relevant experience in medical communications, healthcare advertising agency, medical education, or similar field.
- Experience translating complex scientific concepts for customer consumption.
- Successful history prioritizing projects, juggling competing client priorities, and meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality. Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills, presentation skills.
- Ability to travel in support of related projects.
- Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution and ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.