Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease.
The Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease is a field-based position responsible for achieving sales goals through a coordinated effort with assigned Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics distributors network in the South East Zone; management of all aspects of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics distribution business within the territory is a key responsibility; the job includes product demonstrations, training and installations, along with the successful launch of new products and promotions through distribution; chosen candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key decision-makers in physician office labs, hospitals, reference labs and distributor branches.
The Sales Specialist, Chronic Disease reports to the Zone
Sales Director, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
· Develops and maintains the image of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics as a diagnostics leader in the Distributor business.
· Establishes and maintains close relationships with physician office labs and group practices, hospitals and reference laboratories in the assigned geography.
· Keeps the Zone Director abreast of sales activities, market opportunities and technical developments to ensure that appropriate actions can be taken.
· Implements a sales and marketing plan for a group of products sold through verified Siemens distributor partners.
· As any new products are developed or acquired, this position
will have the responsibility of integrating and selling these new
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Successful sales experience and experience selling capital equipment or selling to regional/national accounts.
· The incumbent must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and computer proficiency.
· Significant experience or proven ability to negotiate with, and sell to, top corporate and senior decision makers within an Integrated Delivery Network is required.
· A clean driving record over the last three years required.
· Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
· 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities.
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience selling through distribution channels is a strong plus.
· Familiarity with physician’s office marketplace.
· Familiarity with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics products as well as competitive urine and a1c products is beneficial.
· Personal characteristics needed for success in this position within the distributor sales hierarchy include strong motivation, negotiation and persuasion skills, independent thinking and good judgment, enthusiasm and goal orientation.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.