Hire 2 Retire Strategy & Global Process Consultant - Flexible Global Location
Under the Global Business Services umbrella, Hire-to-Retire (H2R) serves as the key operational partner to the Siemens HR function as well as our external customers. As many of our customers are accelerating their HR transformation (some in differing directions!), We are faced with a key dilemma: how to streamline, standardize, and further digitalize both our service portfolio and platform solutions while at the same time offering room for more flexibility and customization.
How can and does this happen? Welcome to the H2R GPO team (Global Process Ownership)!
How does this team & role contribute?
Within our larger team, we have a small, outstanding team passionate about developing the Hire-to-Retire strategy and ensuring alignment with both the trajectory of our customers and the external HR Services Industry. Once the strategy is defined, this same team then supports strategy enablement by ‘connecting the dots’ of our internal ecosystem between our Customer Demand Managers, Operations - Regional and Delivery Centers Leads, Portfolio Managers, and other GBS partners (Finance, Communications, Digital Solution, etc.) to transform strategy to solutions.
Key responsibilities of this role include (but are never limited to…)
- Collaborate with Demand Management, Operations, Portfolio Management, and other GBS units to co-create value-add solutions to meet internal or external/customer objectives
- Redefining thoughts and conversations to significant solution proposals (often via MS PowerPoint or similar tools)
- Further the development of global infrastructure (i.e. tools, templates and processes) including:
- Consolidation & Maintenance of Global Service Catalog
- Defining and facilitating Change Order/Service Demand process as it relates to Service Agreements/Statements of Work
- Evolving Budgeting & Pricing methodologies
- Facilitation of billing methodology discussions between Delivery Centers, H2R Regions & Commercial Partners for consistency
- Evolving customer communication framework/templates in support of Demand Management roles
- Facilitation of Consolidated Business Line Performance Reviews
- Bringing to life the transition from internal cost allocator to professional service provider and all that this entails (ISAE3402, delivery model development/evolution, contribution to the response to RFI’s and RFPs, development and evaluation of external partnership/outsourcing opportunities, etc.
- Facilitation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Process
- Maintain market intelligence on new industry trends, standard methodologies, critical metric benchmarking, etc.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- I have excellent analytical skills. I am able to analyze sophisticated problems and tackle them "piece by piece" without losing the big picture.
- I use data as an integral asset in decision-making and am extremely strong in using common data visualization tools i.e. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau.
- I don’t always know the right answer to the question…but am ok admitting that and will always work to understand to the deepest level vital to get the job done, and I am very inventive in utilizing resources, tools and my personal network to find the answers in a self-sufficient manner.
- I can comfortably collaborate with partners that hold differing and passionate opinions. I can authoritatively facilitate the differing perspectives to achieve the right solution, and gaining consensus along the way.
- I fully adopt a growth approach as a key to success for both my own and team’s development. I will challenge the status quo!
- I enjoy the challenge of redefining words to graphics/presentation materials to support crucial messaging.
- I can easily connect the dots between numerous strategic topics, operational activities, and cross teams within H2R and the broader GBS organization, and I am a creative person bringing suggestions and proposals of solutions to support the implementation of the strategic focus topics.
- I understand how to engage with partners and their different perspectives but am not limited by organizational levels or structures.
- I have experiences working in Big 4/Management Consulting, strategy development, or the HR Shared Services Industry.
- I state my opinions clearly and listen to others carefully.
- I am comfortable and thrive in a results-oriented work environment. I will work until the result is complete and am equally capable of ‘shutting down’ work to take a mental break during slower times.
- I am comfortable working in a virtual team environment and understand that by very nature of being in a global role with global partners that the traditional 9-5 workday in my time zone only is not the norm but most often the exception.
- If you were to ask my colleagues and friends to pinpoint my attributes, they would probably say: standout teammate, self-aware, curious, persistent, open minded, “just do” mentality, clear and consistent in what I say and do.
Where is this position based? Can you live anywhere?
Ideally you are located in one of our major Delivery Centers or Regions, but frankly anywhere in the world for the right candidate since your real office is virtual and your partner group is global. The “G” in GPO stands for Global and our desire is to create a team that emulates the geographic and cultural diversity of our stakeholder group.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.