If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Smart Infrastructure is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner and product supplier, Building Products unit offers products and systems for fire safety, security, building automation, energy management and control of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Proactively develop the partner network of installers and distributors, covering all sales channels and relevant projects
• Drive the sales promotion activities and business development, related to Siemens Comfort/HVAC portfolio in building market of Bulgaria
• Prepare and submit price lists, offers, technical specifications and marketing documentation to existing and new customers
• Daily usage of Salesforce CRM system, managing the sales activities
• Analyze sales progress and implement the agreed business strategy
• Offer technical support for partners and customers in relation to HVAC products and BMS systems
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University degree – Engineering background (HVAC, Electronic or Electrical) or Economics background
• Good understanding of building market sales channels and proven record in B2B environment
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) or building construction business, with wide network of contacts
• Experienced in organizing and providing sales presentations, product trainings and seminars
• Fluent English (German is an advantage)
• Experience with MS Office tools and CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills in a corporate company environment
• Strong customer focus and results orientation
We do thank you for your application and interest, and are looking forward to meeting you!