Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and Implementation of features requested by multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain unit test cases and E2E test scripts
- Follow agreed processes on test results storage, defect tracking and defect verification
- Responsible for E2E and Regression testing of the products
- Contribute to the CI pipeline in co-ordination with the team and architect
- Collaborate with multiple teams and partners
- Innovate and improve the existing development processes
- Present the timely status to the stakeholders & management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 3-7 years
- 3+ years of experience in development using C#, .Net and Python
- 2+ years of experience on HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, SQL
- 2+ years’ experience on full stack web-development
- Experience on Automation Testing using C# and Python
- Basic understanding of CI/CD
- Hands-on experience on Git and clearcase
- Strong trouble shooting, debugging and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with basic Linux commands
- Experience working in a fast paced agile environment
- Knowledge of Sinumerik domain will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of BDD and NUnit, MSTest will be added advantage
- Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time