- You will provide details recourse and commercial project planning including risk analysis.
- You will provide competent technical support to Sales and Marketing Departments.
- You will provide detailed project information to Customer Services (CS) Department and coordinate all necessary activities during installation.
- You will ensure adequate commercial training to reporting staff.
- You will develop technical PM training in coordination with the modality supervisor.
- You will guide and coach new Project Manager within their first projects.
- You will ensure commercial efficiency and profitability of projects.
- You will analyze the commercial and technical key data (Score Cards). You will ensure non-conformance cost are reviewed and develop corrective actions and optimize the same YoY basis.
- You will propose and implement measures for obtaining the agreed targets and budget values in coordination with the technical and commercial management.
- You will drive revenue for the business at the same time ensuring improved Projects cycle time, linearity of revenue and optimization of Inventory. You will provide key performance parameter (KPI) as required.
- You will provide updates to regional management on current project situation.
- You will escalate any incidents/ Customer complaint according to defined parameter.
- You will ensure high operational performance to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- You will maintain good business relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- You will develop the Project Management team with regards to various required skillsets and hold the disciplinary responsibility for team.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree or higher in related discipline; technical understanding is a pre-requisite.
- You have at least 10 years of working experience with medical equipment.
- You have extensive experience in project management within the field of medical equipment.
- You hold previous supervisory position in PM/ Service field.
- You have process knowledge and lean management skill.
- You possess good communication, people management and organizational capability.
- You possess technical product knowledge (Certified).
- You possess project/ operation management experience.
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs.
- Ideally, you have gained both international experience and intercultural sensitivity with multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You have good customer management skills with proven outcome. Experience in negotiating with and managing customers and their complaints.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time