Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as DX Customer Service Engineer to execute all service activities, including incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within your area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- You will communicate and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
- You will support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within your area of responsibility.
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues.
- You will ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You will be more preferable if you possess a registration certificate (Surat Tanda Registrasi)
- You must have a strong knowledge in Laboratory diagnostic instrument
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time