Our sales talents are our customer´s voice inside our organization. You listen to carefully looking far ahead towards the future, search for holistic solutions and appreciate to keep always in touch with our demanding customers. Which opportunities are there for our customers and which challenges do they face? Do not wait, keep your hands on and take the initiative. You can draw specific missions and tasks from the exclamation “That sounds interesting to me!” and enable new paths towards future business opportunities. Our diverse team supports you with latest knowledge and offers you space for your own decisions and to act independently. Be a reliable, trustworthy and far-sighted person to contact – our customers and your future sales colleagues are just waiting for you!
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for collecting, preparing and communicating latest market information as well as providing and driving new business opportunities across various automation system sales channels in the Food & Beverage industry
- You focus on well-aimed customer and business development activities for our products Braumat and Sistar
- There is no success in sales without good argumentation. As part of our sales sales force you develop and arrange sales strategies based on comparisons of technical features in order to satisfy our demanding customers.
- Being a part of cross-functional sales teams gives you the possibility to conduct technical and sales analyses in close collaboration with inside and outside sales personnel
- Work results are shared by you within our sales community proactively to manage recent business options
- You have either a degree in a technical discipline or comparable training with several years of professional experience
- This job requires several years of work experience and superior know-how of Braumat, Sistar and its market
- Technical understanding and knowledge of processes as well as strategic requirements in the Food & Beverage industry are compulsory
- You have knowledge of sales systematics and can thus create and communicate appropriate selling arguments
- In order to be able to drive your topics efficiently and proactively, you have the ability to quickly set up and act in a comprehensive network
- Very good communication and presentation techniques help you to share your acquired knowledge with your sales colleagues
- Technical understanding and know-how is essential to prepare and comprehend product solutions to exceed our demanding customer´s expectations
- Your skills in both German and English are excellent
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time