Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services Division as a Senior Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will join the high-performance Regional Solutions and Services Division based in Egypt.
- Lead and Connect with site managers, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist
- them in working to the Project Schedule as it pertains.
- Represent Siemens with Owner, Engineer, Consultant, Government Authorities, Vendors
- and Subcontractors.
- Coordinate financial aspects of the Owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Build effective working relationships with clients and Siemens’ project team members
- Review the general contract and contract documents and confirm the budget setup and project milestones
- Build a schedule of values and project logs, plan for project safety and mobilization, including review and validation with team members
- Purchasing process and document control
- Review subcontractor references, acquire Subcontractor bonds, and maintain project files
- Maintain and lead all purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings, document control logs, Owner, Architect and Subcontractor correspondence and Meeting Management
- Attend all schedule and management MEP meetings vital to supervise and run the project, chairing as appropriate financial Management
- Coordinate with QA and HSE to supervise compliance by the MEP consultants and contractors with management plans.
- Manage all requisitions and payments including lien releases and project payroll and maintains the best possible cash flow throughout the project, presenting issues proactively
- Project Closeout
- Deliver all vital manuals to the Owner, consolidates project documentation and files
- Handle subcontractor closeout, transfer of utilities, owner training, and punch list process
- Deliver all warranties, as-built and training to the owner.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years relevant post qualification experience
- Minimum 8 years in a senior position delivering MEP projects
- Accredited certification in Project Management
- Proven experience in Contract Management
- Very good experience handling Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good level of English in both verbal and writing
- Knowledge in work scheduling, progress reporting
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skill (Vendors, employees, client, sub-contractors etc...)
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time