- Commercial monitoring of ongoing projects, budget calculation of projects, controlling of project expenditures, costs allocation;
- Controlling of financial and economic indicators of projects implementation for the correct spending and targeted use of working capital, termination of the purchase of products which have no sales;
- Involvement into conclusion of economic agreements with customers and suppliers;
- Wording of agreements stipulated by internal regulations of the company, including the system of export and customs control of the company, together with the Legal and Compliance divisions;
- Involvement into taking decisions on pricing and tendering, including evaluation of international projects;
- Control of procurement initiatives with financial contribution, together with SCM division;
- Managing financial control processes, including annual budgeting, financial planning and forecasting, and target monitoring;
- Checking and analyzing of financial statements based on the ERP system data;
- Financial closing activities;
- Controlling and administration of the balance sheet positions (inventories, AP, AR, provisions, advance payments, fixed assets, etc.);
- Driving reporting activities, ensuring financial results’ integrity, timely preparation and presentation to relevant stakeholders, analysis and provision of explanations of deviations from the budget and forecast.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelor or above, major in business administration, finance or related.
· 4 years+ finance or financial project management related experiences.
· Knowledge in business control and project management.
· Excellent communication skill.
· Team spirit.
· Fluent English of speaking, reading and writing.
· ACCA or CIMA is an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens TOO
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time