What part will you play?
- In this position you are responsible for the requirement clarification, design and manufacturing support of the low voltage compartment of medium voltage switchgear. This includes among other things, discussions and project milestone monitoring, planning and priority setting of your own workload.
- You advise the sales department regarding the control and protection functions of MV switchgear.
- Furthermore, you assess and evaluate technical customer requirements. If necessary, you clarify and/or develop solutions together with our specialists. You prepare a Single Line Diagram and documentation as a basis for project clarifications.
- Your tasks include the selection and specification of low voltage devices to meet functional requirements, as well as the creation and update of the Bill of Material of the low voltage compartment for manufacturing.
- You will create customer specific documentation (electrical circuit diagrams) on the basis of specifications, considering internal and external standards and norms.
- You will provide support during the approval process (including revision of the documentation if necessary), create and transfer the documentation to production and support the process for LV compartment layout arrangement.
- You will be responsible for the creation of complex parameter sets for Siemens protection devices with control function, for support during the entire manufacturing process, for support during customer acceptance tests, and final revision of documentation.
- Planning your work according to the deadlines in the factory schduling software completes your task
- The basis of your success is a successfully completed degree in electrical or power engineering.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of electrical energy supply.
- Ideally, you have experience in project planning and execution in Medium Voltage systems.
- You have knowledge of the common office tools and are experienced with ELCAD and/or Engineering Base.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time