As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Junior Finance Administrator for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support our team in the administration of internal and external lease documents in our corporate real estate management tool
- Record and monitor change requests on space occupancy in all Siemens’ office and industrial sites
- Process the periodic invoicing of real estate lease agreements and it’s respective monitoring
- Execute the add-on invoicing of real estate variable services and it’s respective monitoring
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of reports, with accuracy and in a timely manner based on our partners’ needs
- Support the team handling critical queries and providing accurate information to our real estate partners
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelors or Masters degree in economics or related fields
- Two years of professional experience
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Fluency in English and German
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.