We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities for IT related applications and process automation
• Software design, implementation for internal software tools
• Technology investigation
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student student in a Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering program.
• Advanced level of written and spoken English.
• Interest in Office 365 development platforms: Sharepoint online, Power Automate, Power BI etc.
• Committed to following development best practices.
• Hard-working team player, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time