The trainee will support the team's digitalization business such as project management of platform development and digitalization portfolio strategy. We are a multicultural team with many young employees and are looking forward to getting support from fresh minds with high motivation.
- Assist in the management of the business' platform development project (application suite: Web, iOS, Android, AWS)
- Involve in product design and development
- Support product related operations and maintenance activities
- Assist with technical and marketing documentation
- Assist in research for business development and technical sales
- Support internal optimization projects
- Assist with reporting tasks (sales opportunities, financials etc.)
- Support roll out of sales initiatives for Customer Services Portfolio
- Market research for technology stack
- You are an undergraduate pursuing an engineering, software engineering, computer science or related qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Open, proactive and self confidence in communications, able to deal with multiple, heterogeneous points of view
- Able to commit for 5 – 6 months
Good to have:
- IT-savvy with a general understanding of software, web/mobile applications and digitalization topics
- Passion for technology and digitalization trends
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time