The mission is to lead and develop manufacturing equipment engineering team in manufacturing department to ensure production requirement with competitive equipment technology and process. To continuously upgrade production line with proper advanced technology to ensure the manufacturing competitiveness in low voltage industrial.
What are my responsibilities?
- Overall plan and implement for automation projects based on business input.
- Plans and implement production sequences and processes, the respective machine for new / changed product line according to PLM process to fulfill time to market.
- Lead team to improve automation and intelligent manufacturing level with proper technology.
- As interface, communicate with internal and external counter parties for machine technology exchange
- Lead team to continuously improve and standardize equipment manufacturing process to improve machine performance, project quality and lead time etc. in both self-made and outsourcing
- Evaluates and develop suitable suppliers and service providers for hardware and software equipment, in cooperation with Siemens Purchasing department to enhance supplier reliability
- Be responsible for new equipment introduction together with MRO to ensure machine running smoothly (e.g. OEE target).
- Provide technical service and support to production line in order to ensure the running production.
- Be responsible for production equipment improvement and modification to increase machine performance with MRO
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree, electric engineering or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of working
experience in non-standard equipment design, know-how of the equipment’s design
maintenance; at least 2-3 years of team management (2-4 people).
- Experience in define manufacturing concepts and equipment requirements.
- Experience with lean concepts and introduction of new products with proper manufacturing technology.
- Knowledge of mechanic & pneumatic field or in Electric & PLC field
- Experience application with relevant mechanical/electrical software
- Experience of automation project management
-Good communication skill in across function collaboration or in an international team and empowerment/coach experience.
- Growth mindset with good learning ability and can speak in English
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time