In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
We are developing new product on a green field aiming to help hospitals to much better manage their patients which is so important especially considering current pandemic situation. Our product will help to save lives.
Our team is growing in number an we are looking for enthusiasts who want to work agile as part of our cross-functional team to design and develop a software solution for data and operations based clinical workflow optimization. The main goal is to support the transformation of hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Perfect! Join our global team as Web developer – Healthcare Data to kick-start and grow a new solution enabling real-time operations management of healthcare providers.
- Your responsibility will be primarily to contribute to success of this product working mainly on front-end part based on Angular 2+ technology
- Contribute towards the Architecture, Design and technical debt of the product to assure a scalable SW platform where services can be docked and configured
- Communicate with the Product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface
- Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service
- Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface
- Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture
- Deployment and monitoring of the services
- Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (agile development)
- Investigation and fixing of the software defects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years hands on software development experiences in agile way
- Experience with FE technologies, e.g.
- Angular 2+
- HTML5 and CSS3 programming
- Object oriented programming, preferably C#
- Experiences with development of responsive WEB apps
- Browser testing and debugging
- English in speaking and writing
Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
- Knowledge of DevOps approach (MS Azure), Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Integrating charting libraries into web applications (e.g. chartjs, d3)
- Browser and mobile targeted application performance testing
- Mentoring and leading of junior developers
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Base salary starts from 2000 € + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time