In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
We are developing new product on a green field aiming to help hospitals to much better manage their patients which is so important especially considering current pandemic situation. Our product will help to save lives.
In this occasion we are looking for enthusiasts who want to work agile as part of our cross-functional team to design and develop a software solution for data and operations based clinical workflow optimization. Our goal is to support the transformation of hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Become part of our global team as Data Scientist – Healthcare Data to kick-start and grow a new solution enabling real-time operations management of healthcare providers.
- You are responsible for developing data and operations driven workflow models and associated functionality as part of the Product Management Team
- You follow data mining processing standards to create a solid clinical process and data understanding, to prepare and aggregate the data and to select and deploy the right algorithms for the given clinical application
- You take ownership of the Analytical Engine, explore, and deploy the analytical tools and conduct validation and quality checks regarding functional and non-functional software requirements to ensure the robustness of the components along the full solution life cycle
- You work cross divisional, you support and advise requirements engineers, software developers as well as the delivery and sales team in the domain of data science, machine learning and process modeling
- You are familiar with agile development methods and engage with our near-shore Scrum teams
- You support internal stakeholder interactions and communication as well as external customer interaction and sales activities
- You successfully completed a Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or similar fields
- You have a proven track record of several years of relevant experience in Data Science, Big Data analytics, Machine learning, or Process mining favorably in the healthcare domain
- You are proficient in programming (e.g. Python, R or Matlab) and have relevant experience with data science libraries and frameworks such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Apache Spark
- You are confident to perform complex data and process analytics using big data
- Beneficially, if you have a solid understanding of technical IT infrastructure of hospitals
- Experience with medical domain is also beneficial
Your attributes and skills:
- Your profile demonstrates an analytical working style, high level of engagement, willingness to take ownership of your work
- Working in an international cross functional team is fun for you and you enjoy the conditions of a newly set-up group within Siemens Healthineers
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are a smart and curious person with a hands-on, entrepreneurial and growth mindset and eager to learn and bring to life new technology
- You show and live empathy towards customers’ needs
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German language
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Base salary starts from 2000 € + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time