Location: Munich WvS
Department: CF A
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
The Applications teams of the Cybersecurity and Applications Practice owns and manages the Assurance IT Ecosystem. One essential element of this Assurance IT Ecosystem is the Risk and Internal Control (RIC) Tool which is an integrated part of the Risk and Internal Control (RIC) System within Siemens.
In this position, you will be responsible to drive the development and maintenance of the RIC Tool functionality. You will be collaborating closely with the various global business departments and you’ll support digitalization and automation efforts by translating business needs into a technical concept for different Risk and Internal Control processes.
Let’s change together the world for a new tomorrow.
- Lead, coordinate, and steer development projects to design new RIC related functionality supporting Assurance digitalization initiatives
- Envision future developments for the Assurance IT Ecosystem by showing flexibility to understand, challenge, prioritize and translate Assurance related business requirements into functional requirements and technical design specifications
- Ensure simplicity and user oriented with your responsible Business Processes and functionality
- Manage the overall backlog and supervise actual developments though clearly defined deliverables and detailed, reconciled timelines with all relevant stakeholders
- Empower the RIC community by continuous communication and training initiatives
- Plan, monitor, and manage the efficient operation of the RIC Tool functionality (incl. the yearly data migration process) considering budget and high-quality aspects
- Actively support your team to create an innovative and positive environment in an agile working atmosphere and ask for advice even if things go wrong
What you need to make real what
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Engineering, Business Administration or Finance
- At least 4 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
- Relevant work experience in Requirements Engineering, Application Ownership / Application Management and IT Service Management
- Comprehensive knowledge on conceptual design, development specification and implementation of Business Processes
- Sound knowledge in Change management within bigger organizations and experienced within the usage of agile methods
- Ideally basic knowledge of Risk and Internal Control related methodology and processes
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills (Fluency in German and English)
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge incl. pivot as well as basic knowledge in Oracle products, SharePoint, MS Power Apps, as an add-on
- Strong desire and drive to advance new digitalization and automation projects
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Self-organized way of working, in a structured and accurate manner as a reliable team player
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional