Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Instructor (f/m/d) for Application Specialists X-Ray/Mammography.
The position is to be filled on a part-time basis with 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop courses and content to train application specialists and end customers in technical and clinical handling of x-ray/mammography systems
- You design training documents in cooperation with the development departments of the XP Division and create the content
- You plan the course agenda and course delivery and define the didactical methodology (such as Classroom, Virtual interactive Broadcast trainings, Web-based trainings)
- You (re-)adjust the qualification profiles for application specialists
- You conduct and ensure effective and efficient training of our global XP Application Specialists at Training Center Erlangen and, on request at Training Center Cary and/or Shanghai, and as well providing end customer training on demand
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed an MTRA training or are a radiologist (f/m/d) (or have a comparable qualification) and have several years of professional experience in the medical field of imaging radiology
- You have long-term, extensive experience with Siemens Women’s Health (such as mammography systems & syngo platform)
- You have a solid knowledge of clinical workflows in radiology as well as digital Image and information workflow
- You have supplementary a good understanding of the medical, technical and physical basics of imaging systems and image quality aspects
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong presentation, communication and didactic skills and enjoy working independently
- You are a team player and like working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English
- You have solid competence in using Microsoft Office Applications
- You enjoy training people, empowering them and sharing your knowledge
- Willingness to travel to customers (up to 30%) is also a request
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either