POC Product Manager - Rapid testing for Professional Market
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager - Rapid testing products for the Professional Market, in the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Business. The POC business develops and sustains systems for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments for point of care and laboratory medical testing.
You will be reporting to the Head of New Franchise Development, part of our Strategy and Business Development Function. On top of defining our strategy roadmap and driving organic and inorganic growth, the Strategy and Business Development function serves as an incubator for new businesses before they become fully operating franchises. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively expanding a new product line recently active in the market in the field of rapid testing (specifically around Covid-19 testing) and expanding it to make it a robust and successful business in the professional market. This will include strengthening the foundation/ processes from which to sustain and bring this business forward.
Strengthen the foundation for the new franchise:
• Lead and expand the Covid-19 Rapid test Professional Market through existing and future product portfolio
• Achieve annual sales revenue goals and gross margin goals by growing top-line revenue and bottom line
• Collaborate with regional product marketing team regarding product price, quality, and design to deliver impactful product introductions
• Follow market trends for COVID-19 to ensure our offering stays relevant and identify opportunities to steer the portfolio
• Work closely with Head of New Franchise Development to support a wide range of business development activities, new product requirements and new business opportunities
• Prioritize efforts for regulatory and marketing communication colleagues based on countries with highest opportunity
• Develop and maintain high-level business relationships with key decision makers, KOLs or market segments
• Partner with marketing communication colleagues on messaging/positioning and sales materials
• Create and evolve targeted training materials for sales teams
• Develop specialized sales/collateral strategy for targeted channels (i.e. governments, health systems, venues)
• Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics
• Work closely with customer service and product delivery team in order to ensure customers’ evolving product requirements.
· Bachelors’ degree in related field (Engineering, Biomedical or Business Management)
· 8-10 years of experience with demonstrated experience scaling a high growth business
· Successful track record as a Product leader in healthcare diagnostics
· Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions
· Strong organizational skills to effectively manage conflicting priorities
· Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to influence and manage internal team members and processes across functions and geographies
· Ability to prioritize, think creatively and strategically and remain solution focused when facing challenging situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
· Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.