POC Channel Management Lead - Rapid testing for Self-Test Market
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager - Rapid testing products for the Self-Test Market, in the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Business. The POC business develops and sustains systems for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments for point of care and laboratory medical testing.
You will be reporting to the Head of New Franchise Development, part of our Strategy and Business Development Function. On top of defining our strategy roadmap and driving organic and inorganic growth, the Strategy and Business Development function serves as an incubator for new businesses before they become fully operating franchises. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively driving channel management for a new product line recently active in the market in the field of rapid testing (specifically around Covid-19 testing) to support the successful growth of the business in the self-test market.
Your responsibilities will include developing, servicing, and growing relationships with channel partners, improving customer consumption, planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity, help all communications with channel partners/ resellers, creating plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
Your main focus areas will be:
The global set up and management of B2C channels
- Develop and lead the strategy for reaching customers directly through a web-shop (internally built or contracted) or through Amazon stores
- Work through the Siemens Healthineers matrix organization to ensure all requirements are met (legal, data privacy, etc.)
- Create a structure to monitor and respond to customer web related inputs and product ratings
- Build and support the infrastructure to manage the “customer relationship”
- Globalize and localize as needed to support the customer-business relationship
Building the global strategy for B2B consumer sales
- Establish pharmacy and retails strategies (either directly or through a distributor)
- Manage retail/pharmacy relationships and contracts (manage the partner relationship if through a distributor)
- Negotiate pricing through distribution, shelf position and ensure Siemens Healthineers brand integrity
- Coordinate with product managers to develop/evolve Siemens Healthineers consumer branding strategy relative to this product/ range of products.
· 10+ years of experience as Channel Sales Representative in a business-to-business sales environment preferably in a high growth business
· Successful track record in: Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet business goals; Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships; Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners; Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
· Strong analytical skills, ability to work with data to make sound business decisions (eg. analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship)
· Strong organizational skills to effectively manage conflicting priorities and multiple stakeholders
· Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to influence and manage internal team members and processes across functions and geographies
· Ability to prioritize, think creatively and strategically and remain solution focused when facing challenging situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
· Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.