Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a System Engineer (f/m/d), you will support us in the overall design of traction power supply systems and the dimensioning of their main components.
- Furthermore, you will develop practicable and economical approaches to various technical problems in projects.
- You contribute to the digitalization initiative of railway electrification by supporting the team, e.g., during tests.
- Furthermore, you support the team in the internal and external representation of system design and digitization topics.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (Master) in electrical engineering, traffic engineering or comparable.
- Furthermore, you ideally have knowledge in the design of three-phase power supply networks, which you could acquire, for example, through a working student position or similar.
- Initial experience in the use of the relevant design tools, ideally PSS SINCAL and MATLAB SIMULINK, is an advantage for this function.
- Knowledge of the design of traction power supply networks, including experience in the use of the SITRAS SIDYTRAC design tool, makes you our preferred candidate (f/m/d).
- Fluent English and good German skills round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time