As the Electrification business segment within the Rail Infrastructure business unit, we are active worldwide and the leading provider of reliable and intelligent energy supply solutions for environmentally friendly infrastructure in mass transit, mainline and e-highway.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a Solution Engineer (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the overall design of traction power supply systems and the dimensioning of their main components.
- For this purpose, you will create earthing and protection concepts and develop practicable as well as economic procedures for various technical problems of sales, purchasing, product management, etc. You will prepare contract and specification analyses from a technical and economic point of view as well as cost analyses.
- You prepare contract and specification analyses from a technical and economic point of view as well as cost estimates for competitive offers.
- Furthermore, you plan technical tasks regarding effort (costs) and deadlines and ensure compliance with the planned values.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (Master) in electrical engineering, traffic engineering or comparable.
- Next to this, you have many years of professional experience in switchgear technology (medium/high voltage), in electrical power supply and/or in electrical network planning.
- In addition, you bring in knowledge of AC and DC traction power supply as well as the interaction with adjacent technologies/works such as vehicles, signalling technology or power supply networks.
- Good German and English skills round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time