For our new benefit processing application we are looking for application owner support.
In general we expect you to have:
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
• A good understanding of the challenges and requirements to define global standards
• German language (B2,C1) - cooperation with German customers mainly
• English language
• Pro-customer oriented
• Advantege: Expertise in compensation including strategies, benchmark jobs, merit, bonus and stock processing and international compensation.
Application owner Support in team for Benify will comprise:
• Handle service requests,
• Discover and analyze issues in the system,
• Analysis of data,
• Knows benefit portfolio, main functions, systems, components and processes,
• Takes active part in improvement initiatives,
• Focus on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action,
• Manage relationship with external strategic providers on either governance or service delivery level.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday; flexible working hours; home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for a good work-life balance
- Individual benefits of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days of holiday; cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- company canteen supplement
- possibility of becoming a Siemens shareholder with free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time