As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software.
Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level
requirements. Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing
processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of
the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how DISW can improve their business.
Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer
process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution
within the context of the customer's business. Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope.
Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
1. Solution Consulting:
• Under some supervision, gather high level customer business and technical requirements,
understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customers business needs
as part of the sales effort.
• Under some supervision, support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal
development for customer solution process improvement which ensure the interoperability and
effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
• Contributes to sales pursuit milestones.
• Build and deliver DISW project pilot environments.
• Contribute to the response
to customer Requests for Proposals / Requests for Information, as part
of selling efforts.
• Capture and communicate customer, industry and sales needs to marketing and product
2. Demonstration and Positioning Technology:
• Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes,
industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver demonstrations of DISW
products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
• Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of DISW products and
solutions, and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems.
• Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
• Build relationships with other PreSales employees, and partners.
• Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure
smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensuresmooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
4. Knowledge Sharing:
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for PLM technical solutions for one solution domain
• Communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as
operations management, product development and marketing.
• Contribute to the plan, definition, adjustment, build & delivery of PreSales Standard improvements
/Know How regarding (Sub-Domain Value Argumentation and/or Industry/Process Best Practices.
n Key Qualifications
• Educational background in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Master’s Degree or PhD is preferred)
• At least 5 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of STAR CCM+ or equivalent CFD software.
• Experience in interpretation of the coupling between electromagnetic fields and CFDs or related work is preferred.
• Industrial experiences in manufacturing company is plus
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral).
• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time