Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Engineering Technician – Medical Diagnostics Instrumentation Service Technician.
This position supports Siemens immunoassay analyzers located at the Siemens Healthineers Walpole, MA facility. This individual must have a strong background supporting medical instrumentation devices; Must be disciplined in following written procedures and established documentation practices.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Engineering Technician – Medical Diagnostics Instrumentation Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting system performance issues and make effective repairs
- Completing preventative maintenance activities as required
- Installation of new analyzers and performing installation qualification activities
documentation requirements for maintenance and repair activities
- 3-6 years’ experience supporting medical diagnostic instrumentation
- Strong understanding of fluidic systems and electronic controls
- Must be capable of following written instructions and reading schematics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Scheduled on call support
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Associate degree or 2-year vocational technical training in Electronic Technology or Electro/Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Experience supporting Siemens analyzers
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.