Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Biologist - (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• You work as a member of the research team assigned to specific development projects
• You create and/or develop new products, or improve/modify existing products
• You are in charge of performing product testing and evaluation using scientific principles
• You plan projects, develop schedule and provide interim status reports
• You work with external collaborators
• You document all stages of development and modifications in compliance with R&D procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor, Master or PhD. as Biologist
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Real time PCR or Molecular Diagnostic
• Experience in Life Science industry will be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
• You have a professional working knowledge of common software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You have excellent written and spoken English language skills
• You have the capacity for working independently
• You have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• You are willing to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time