Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Team Assistant to perform and ensuring all administration activities are performed effectively and flawlessly.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support to create PR (Purchase Request) and follow up until PO approval
- You will support Sales, Marketing, and Distribution team to create booking related to travel requisition, leave management, personal expense settlement, and medical claim in the system
- You will manage meeting arrangement, overtime booking, gift & hospitality to internal team and 3rd party, and office utilities & real estate matters
- You will manage onboarding/new joiner readiness on their Day-1
- You have to actively engage with all functions to ensure their administration needs are fulfilled and must be ready to be backup for other team administrator, when absence
- You will categorize, filing, and track documents in numerous matters or case
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a minimum 2 years of working experience as a team assistant/secretary position
- You have experience in working in multi-national company with cross-functional work environment
Your personality and skills:
- You are proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia both written and spoken
- You are skillful in organizing documents and meeting
- You are skillful in working with Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook)
- You are able to actively participate in conversation and discussion, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time