OEZ is looking for a Procurement Specialist to support, develop and achieve our procurement function.
This individual will select the highest quality and cost-effective supplier of the relevant commodity or project. This position requires also to support procurement process by completing cost-benefit analyses and improvements for products and projects. The position will interact with the German headquarter and the Czech procurement network as well as cross functions within the location.
Our Procurement Specialist must have:
- Secondary vocational education with GCSE.
- Experience with procurement or logistics.
- User konwledge of SAP and Microsoft office.
- Ability to communicate, work in the team, make decisions and negotiate with suppliers.
- Strategic thinking.
- Driving license B.
Our Procurement Specialist will:
- Implement strategies to ensure long-term and cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Prepare and conduct negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Generate, document and implement savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Execute Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Provide supplier information to the project and conduct project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
We can offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Price of lunch and dinner CZK 23 in the canteen.
- Financial contributions for sport, health, leisure and culture.
- Financial contribution for pension and / or life insurance.
- Special offers for employees.
- Events for employees (cultural and sports events, competitions).
- Stock program for employees.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: OEZ s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time