Make different AI with DI
Big data and AI give Industry 4.0 a huge boost. Siemens Digital Industries Division establish a new agile & innovative team to incubate Industrial Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning products and solutions.
· Difference on use case: Industrial machine learning solutions can use data generated by factory to identify trends and patterns that can then be used to make manufacturing processes more efficient and improve their product quality. This is how plants are constantly adapting to new circumstances and undergoing optimization with no need for operator input.
· Difference on deployment: Industrial machine learning software with sufficiently intelligent analytical technology is already available, which runs not only on Cloud but also on Edge platform.And as the level of networking increases, machine learning software can learn to “read between the lines,” which can lead to the discovery of many complex connections in systems that aren’t yet or are no longer evident to the human eye.
Your role – challenging and future-oriented
· You will engage Automotive customers to identify and explore use case for AI at shop floor.
· You will drive multiple opportunities, effectively track and articulate the value and major wins of engagements underway
· You will co-create AI applications with customers to solve their challenges in manufacturing.
· You will drive forward innovation activities within Artificial Intelligence domain and transferring these innovations into our product management organization.
· Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and in-formation processing.
· Integrate existing market and/or open source machine learning solutions into automation prod-ucts and components.
· Perform exploratory data analysis, identify patterns and correlations between data features, de-sign and implement supervised or unsupervised machine learning models and visualize and communicate key findings.
· Provide technical support for project and business development activities including proposal writing and customer development.
· Coordinate with sales, marketing and other Business Units to develop solutions based on cus-tomer requirements.
· Participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· Ideally you will have successfully completed university education in the areas of computer sci-ence, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
· You have at least 3 years of professional experience in developing and testing AI algorithms and applications.
· You have at least 3 years of customer-facing or equivalent consultative-selling role
· You have a strong programming background (e.g. Python, C++) and familiarity with framework and toolkits such as scikit-learn, Tensorflow or PyTorch and a working knowledge of software development and deployment methods. Parallelization skills (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, etc.) are a plus.
· You have solid understanding of machine learning (e.g. CNN, RNN, LSTM, seq2seq, etc.) and statistics, including knowledge of best practices in feature extraction, dimensionality reduction, model validation and data virtualization.
· Experience administering, deploying, and provisioning Linux systems is a plus
· Experience with Docker is a plus
· You have exceptional interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills, and have experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· You have proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· You are willing to work close to team on new topic and find innovative solutions.
· You are fluent in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time