Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
WHY SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS?
Because Siemens Healthcare is full of innovations during last 2 centuries and full of patents – more than 18.000 up to date. Every hour +240 000 people are in touch with our products.
WHO ARE WE?
We are team of 33 people - service engineers, sales, business administration, based mainly in Sofia (Siemens building).
• Prepare technological projects for positioning of medical equipment
• Obtain and clarify customers' requirements to the technical solution
• Participate in negotiations and execution of contracts and orders
• Control over the implementation of the project
• Organizational activities on projects and preparation of documents
• Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
• Responsible for quality and timeline of the project
Qualification and skills:
• Educated to Degree level at Technical Education or Architecture
• AutoCAD knowledge
• Communication skills for working with customers and conducting negotiations
• Great team player with excellent collaboration skills
• Fluency in English, German will be an advantage
• MS Office usage
• Driving license
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time