We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Verification of software quality in industrial automation domain
• Test automation software design and implementation in a multi-site, international software development environment
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test cases
• Performing automated and manual tests
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tool
• Writing and editing test scripts
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, control engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in C# and/or C/C++ programming language
• Knowledge and experience with solution development in the area of control and automation specifically using Siemens Simatic technologies, Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC and SCADA products is a strong plus
• Familiarity with Linux environment is a plus
• Excellent command of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are
always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out
more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
As Siemens we believe physical
barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us.
Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical
barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between
candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create
Siemens is dedicated
to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time