Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!As a Product & Solution security expert you will:
- Derive security related requirements for our building technology and 3rd party products and solutions and supervise the implementation
- Consult and advice digitalization projects (e.g. Cloud, Containers, Enterprise IT, Edge, etc.) in all phases of the product lifecycle regarding cyber security
- Actively drive and participate various activities like Threat & Risk Analysis, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing together with the corresponding specialists
- Define methods and techniques in the form of publications, white papers and guidelines in a team together with colleagues from cyber security, legal, sales and marketing departments
- Evaluation of third party components regarding product & solution security
- Exchange experiences with internal and external product & solution security community and monitor standards and trend
- Inform and advise the management on upcoming cyber security tools and technology trends related to cyber security
- Coaching and mentoring development teams regarding secure software design approaches, technologies, tools, methods and various cyber security aspects
- Review contracts with vendors if cyber security requirements are met
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- Extensive experience in national and international cyber security standards, self-motivated to keep your knowledge up to date as well as several years of work experience in software development
- Deep understanding of software design and architecture and consistent record in a specialized role related to Cyber Security as well as first experiences in project management
- Expertise in Network-, IoT- and Cloud Security and know the principles of Secure Software Development as well as familiar with Authentication and Encryption technology
- Sound knowledge of application development and the complete software lifecycle management as well as knowledge in secure hardware/firmware development might be beneficial
- Experience in building technology would be a great asset
- Certification program Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Secure Software Life cycle Professional (CSSLP) is helpful
- Ability to structure and prioritize different tasks, work independent and self-responsible as well as excellent problem solver and decision maker skills
- Affinity to work in a multinational environment with international teams and different partners from various areas and different cultural background
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time