Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specialises in highly optimised in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen, Berlin or Munich office we are looking for a Lead Software Architect – Audio (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Definition of audio software architectures for complex embedded systems in the field of automotive systems
- Support of requirements analysis, breakdown, and technical coordination with the customer
- Definition, planning and estimation of work packages together with the software project team
- Design of audio software for embedded automotive hardware on Linux and Android OS
- Support of analysis, optimization, and extension of existing embedded software solutions
- Participation in developing and implementing the technical roadmap for the audio team
- Support of system integration, testing and failure analysis
- Staying in touch with state-of-the-art technologies in the video and graphic field
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering or related discipline
- Several years of software engineering experience in a C/C++ environment
- Strong background in the development of Audio architectures and components for Linux and Android OS in the domain of complex automotive Cockpit systems
- Good technical background in Android HAL Audio and DRM handling
- Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience
- Very good technical background in embedded multicore system software development and state of the art automotive SoCs
- Good knowledge of automotive software development processes (e.g. Automotive Spice) and agile development practices
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time